New Venue for Pi Kap Forum
We are changing to a new approach to the Pi Kap Forum. The Pi Kappa Tau homepage is at http://www.pikappatau.com/. Please post a message or leave a comment..
SEND MESSAGE VIA EMAIL. Please read Instructions
for posting.
Our homepages are at http://www.pikappatau.com/ and http://www.calnualumni.com/.
We are changing to a new approach to the Pi Kap Forum. The Pi Kappa Tau homepage is at http://www.pikappatau.com/. Please post a message or leave a comment..
13 Comments:
Greetings!
This is an example of an Anonymous addition.
This comment is an example of an entry using the word verification scheme to keep SPAM out!!!!
John
Testing the new format. Hope it keeps the f***ing spammers out!
Hi John and gang:
This is another test.
Stu
trying again
testing again
Test message.
John Cagle never sleeps—what a man! Thanks for all your effort.
hello out there in never never land
Testing one, two, three.
Whose a good boy...it's John C.
Effort after effort after effort.
Thank u Mr. Cagle!!!
Dick Eisman
I am shocked that brother Bob Axel proposes shooting me. I have done nothing to deserve it. How ironic, as I oppose capital punishment for even heinous crimes
As a communications professional, John, I bet you can appreciate the problem of us old codgers on the new Forum. We can't figure- out why Bob wants to do some shooting. You have separate threads and the guys don't know about posting on the correct thread. I guess we will naturally figure it out. I seem to recall things like this on AOL when folks would get hacked-off about some one pitching the virtue of one stock on another stock's blog/chat.. I guess Motley Fool eventually gave up on monitoring it–really don't know. I have not looked at that stuff in many years.
As for the shooting, I think Bob has the wrong targets --for your spelling "joke"—maybe Stu will progress and endorse "Youth in Asia" for some jokesters. –mercy mercy.
And for picking on poor Old Sack. I am told that it is unlikely that Jim will see these posts. He has an 11 foot pole he uses when he has to touch his computer.
Nothing's been posted for awhile, so I thought I would. I hope your families are well.
My brother, David, a Professor of Byzantine History at Univ. of Kentucky, just flew to London to give a paper.
I am playing in a golf tournament today.
Life goes on.
Brother Stu
Tournament
At Pismo, Brother Stu very graciously gave me a playing lesson. It was the first time I had played in 30+ years. While I had taken some lessons, from one of the coaches at the University of Michigan to prepare, I was not ready for a low handicapper like Stu. He was very nice to me after all these years.
Subsequently, he has also been very encouraging with sage advice.
So Stu how did you do in the tournament?
I bet lots of the brothers want to know.
How about a line or two about the contest and a few lines about how you did.
Gerry
Post a Comment
<< Home