Bob Kari Update
I spoke to Bob yesterday, and found him in reasonable good spirits. He has a couple of physical problems (and numerous mental difficulties which will not be gone into here).
He broke his arm in Thailand while being helped off a speedboat---no kidding! The arm is in a brace and a sling. The more significant problem is with his foot/leg. A blister has become infected and the leg is very swollen. Since Bob is diabetic, this must be dealt with or amputation is a possibility. Bob has been told that the leg is a long-term project. Bob has set his sights on our November retreat, but that depends on his progress.
Bob's spirits wax and wane, as you might imagine. We all know how active Bob is, despite his handicaps, and sitting still with his leg elevated is not his thing.
I will be getting over to visit Bob within the next few days, and I encourage those of your locals to do the same. Anybody with news about Bob's progress, please post it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home