Thursday, April 26, 2007

John Saunders RIP

I have sad news to report. I received an email today from Marie Chaudhari, who is the sister of John Saunders. In checking his computer email system, she found links to Pi Kappa Tau, and she wanted us to know that he passed away. John Saunders will be buried in Lorian, Ohio. I do not have additional information at this time.
John Saunders was in the Fall '66 pledge class and became a charter member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon in 1967. It is sad to lose a brother. Let us say a prayer for him. May he rest in peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger gary buscombe said...

As I read this sad news about John I noticed a beautiful wooden box with a drawer on my desk next to my computer that he gave me years and years ago. It is made of several different types of wood from around the world, and I have always treasured it. (I keep it to hold my pencils and pens). I will not be able to look at it again without remembering fondly of our times together in F'66.
Phi Alpha, John...
Gary (Clown) Buscombe, Tulsa, Oklahoma

10:27 AM  
Blogger gary buscombe said...

As I read this sad news about John I noticed a beautiful wooden box with a drawer on my desk next to my computer that he gave me years and years ago. It is made of several different types of wood from around the world, and I have always treasured it. (I keep it to hold my pencils and pens). I will not be able to look at it again without remembering fondly of our times together in F'66.
Phi Alpha, John...
Gary (Clown) Buscombe, Tulsa, Oklahoma

12:31 PM  
Blogger John Cagle said...

John's sister, Marie, has told me that there will be a service for John in Lorain, Ohio, on June 2nd, and that John will be buried next to his father.
If anyone would like to write the family, the address is:
Marie Chaudhari
10800 Chateau Hill
Austin, TX 78750

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home