PISMO 2007: November 2-4
Brothers:
It is almost Retreat time! We are scheduled to meet once again in Pismo Beach on the weekend of November 2-4 (1-4 for the Thursday arrivers). Remember, our Retreats are always the first weekends of May and November at 18 month intervals.
Not everybody reads the Forum these days, so will those of you who do please e mail or phone several brothers who don't and get the word around. The roster may not be completely up to date, especially with e mail addresses which tend to change every other month (like Bordofsky's underwear).
I am asking our Pismo representative and solid citizen, Rick Turton, to commence making the necessary inquiries and arrangements. As soon as the details and cost are available, they will be circulated. In the meantime, pick a roommate and put the dates on your calendars.
I look forward to another successful gathering and I fully expect that our current Krieger Award holder, Bob Kari, will pass the Award on to a most worthy successor.
Some of us oldsters will give a seminar on the Medicare system. Don't miss it!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home