40th Anniversary


Brothers,
The pictures above are from the 30th Anniversary celebration!
I am posting a message from Jose Vera about the 40th Anniversary dinner on October 11th at the Sportsman's Lodge in Studio City. In order to plan a special event such as this, the number of people anticipated is a critical figure, so please send Jose a RSVP ASAP.... More information, of course, will be forthcoming in a timely manner....
RSVP to: mailto:klever1856@gmail.com
It will be a good time to meet the brothers of the Cal Nu Colony now underway.... Recall Vance Meyer's important saying: "The pledge class is the measuring stick of the fraternity." Do not pat Vance on the back, lest it be mistaken for a romantic gesture....
Our next Pismo gathering is scheduled for May 2009, by the way.
Phi Alpha,
John Cagle
Jose's message:
My name is Jose L. Vera and I am heading up the committee for Cal Nu's 40th Anniversary. I am happy to announce that we have a location and date, the date is October 11th 2008 at The Sportsmen Lodge in Studio City, CA.
What I need from you brothers is to know if you will be attending 40th. I need to get a head count, so please email me directly your response. This dinner will be a VERY AFFORDABLE Anniversary for Everybody to attend. We need ALL THE BROTHERS to attend, remember we have our New Members who will be leading our Chapter back. Lets show these New Guys what Cal Nu is All About and lets show them by sharing what Cal Nu means to all of us at Cal Nu's Anniversary. I thank you all for your time and I hope to hear back from ALL of YOU Soon!
Phi Alpha!
In The Bonds,
Jose L. Vera
mailto:klever1856@gmail.com
I am posting a message from Jose Vera about the 40th Anniversary dinner on October 11th at the Sportsman's Lodge in Studio City. In order to plan a special event such as this, the number of people anticipated is a critical figure, so please send Jose a RSVP ASAP.... More information, of course, will be forthcoming in a timely manner....
RSVP to: mailto:klever1856@gmail.com
It will be a good time to meet the brothers of the Cal Nu Colony now underway.... Recall Vance Meyer's important saying: "The pledge class is the measuring stick of the fraternity." Do not pat Vance on the back, lest it be mistaken for a romantic gesture....
Our next Pismo gathering is scheduled for May 2009, by the way.
Phi Alpha,
John Cagle
Jose's message:
My name is Jose L. Vera and I am heading up the committee for Cal Nu's 40th Anniversary. I am happy to announce that we have a location and date, the date is October 11th 2008 at The Sportsmen Lodge in Studio City, CA.
What I need from you brothers is to know if you will be attending 40th. I need to get a head count, so please email me directly your response. This dinner will be a VERY AFFORDABLE Anniversary for Everybody to attend. We need ALL THE BROTHERS to attend, remember we have our New Members who will be leading our Chapter back. Lets show these New Guys what Cal Nu is All About and lets show them by sharing what Cal Nu means to all of us at Cal Nu's Anniversary. I thank you all for your time and I hope to hear back from ALL of YOU Soon!
Phi Alpha!
In The Bonds,
Jose L. Vera
mailto:klever1856@gmail.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home