Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Where have all the bloggers gone, long time passing"

This blog has been so dead for a long time. With all our brothers, no body has anything to share? It's great to hear about what's happening with the Northridge chapter and the great work that's being done, but it's been over a month since anybody has bothered to post any items, or even look at this blog. Being computer challanged, I wonder if there is any other form of communication among the brothers that would be less complicated?
We havn't gotten an update on Dick Law, whether Jeff Matz has seen daylight, or whether anyone has passed-on or had a new grandchild. Our old forum had that capacity but was knocked out by hackers.
Just food for thought ...............
Bob Axel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Bob, I think I am permanently tech challenged, but then I think of Cagle and if he can get this then anyone should be able to master it! ... I will try again when I have a better attitude about this *** computer!
-grimes
(sure do appreciate hearing about jeff's status - hope to see him!)
... and, yes, who is that???

4:26 PM  
Blogger G. Musgrave said...

Bob,
Thanks for posting the note. I seem to remember your mother who I think I met at a fraternity function. We had a parents day and art show. The faculty advisor was--? Joe Police. He did many things including wire- sculpture busts of people. I had not thought about that activity for many years. The passing of our parents ends one part of our lives and starts a new part.
On the positive side, I know you have had a boat since you were an active in the fraternity. (It also started you in the world of law--but that is a different story.) How about a picture of you and your boat--may be with your commodore hat!!
Our thoughts are with you.
Gerry and Janet

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home