Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My hat is off to the brothers for the outstanding job they have done in reviving our chapter at CSUN ! Having gone through this forty eight (48) years ago, I know what committment and effort it takes to be successful. Attaining a leadership posture in grades, sports, leadership possitions in student government and other campus activities is rewarding for the group and each of its members. The original eleven members of our fraternity planted the seed that is being revived today. Most of the early brothers, who are still with us, are as close now as we were then, and those who have gone to that fraternity in the sky are still included in that feeling. I'm sure that even the elderly Stu Olster will second that opinion.
Keep up the good work guys and count me in for $100 towards your rush effort.

Brother Bob Axel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob: I do second your comments. When did you get a hat?

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home