Friday, February 10, 2012

Bob Kari Needs Some Help for Pismo Retreat


Pi Kappa Tau (PKT)
Brothers Assistance Team  for Bob Kari
The assistance is easy with the hands of many.  None goes his way alone

Dear Brothers:
Bob Kari would like to attend the upcoming reunion, but needs our help to do so.  Last time the hotel they gave him a handicap room with two beds, two rooms with two bathrooms. Bob’s needs are pretty simple: a ride up and back to Pismo; someone to dress him in the morning and evening.  He is content playing cards and only need a couple of people to push him.
Thank you for helping Bob, 
Curt Ebbesmeyer
---------------------------
All totaled, Bob needs the help of 8 brothers.   
Please signup below at let Bob know at the following email address: bkari@farmersagent.com

A brother to ride up with:
Bob notes: I only need one brother to ride up and back. A second one would be nice.
            Thursday am driver:

3 brothers to help put Bob to bed:
Bob notes: the dressing and undressing is pretty easy.one person can do it. I can help. If I get the same two room place the person in the other room can help.

            Thursday night:
         Friday night:
            Saturday night:

3 brothers to help dress me in the morning:
            Friday morning:
         Saturday morning:
         Sunday morning:

Sunday I wouldn't mind leaving early:
Sunday driver:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home